The Niagara Falls Blues Fest will celebrate exceptional music and the rich heritage of blues in our city. Concerts will be held on Old Falls Street in a new location, next to the Sheraton hotel. The Sheraton Niagara Falls USA is the Official Host for the Niagara Falls Blues Festival!
Friday, September 13 – 5:00 pm-11:00 pm
- – JERRY PORTNOY, formerly of both Muddy Waters and the Eric Clapton Band
- – MAC ARNOLD and Plate Full ‘O Blues with special guests: JOHN PRIMER, formerly of Muddy Waters Band
- – THE NIGHTHAWKS with special guests Luthur “GUITAR JR.” Johnson, formerly of Muddy Water’s Band and DONNY “Mr. Downchild” WALSH
Saturday, September 14 – : 1:00 pm-11:00 pm
- – COUPE DEVILLES
- – BACKSTREET BLUES BAND, from Cleveland
- – PITBULL of BLUES BAND, from Florida with special guest: STAN STREET
- – MISSISSIPPI HEAT with special guest: EDDIE “Vaan” SHAW JR.
- – OTIS CADILLAC and the ELDORADOS with the SEVILLE SISTERS
- – CANNED HEAT
Packages start at $129.00/night and include:
- Overnight accommodations for 2 in at the Sheraton Niagara Falls in the heart of downtown Niagara Falls USA. Connected to the Seneca Niagara Resort and Casino.
- Breakfast for two at our TGI Friday’s Breakfast Buffet.
- Buy one get one spa passes for the Sheraton on-site HydroSpa.
- Two free adult beverages at the Sheraton Niagara Falls Blues Fest beverage station.
Enjoy the best in blues set in the natural beauty of Niagara Falls, NY. Book your blues festival packages today. *Some package restrictions apply. call for details